Sunday 14 February 2021

Love a Rhino

Hello.

So you may remember when it was the Sweet Stampin' love theme I said I'd made about 27 cards - thought I'd better share them! (there might not actually be 27).

This was going to be my card for Andy until a couple of weeks ago - I'll share the card I made later!




Pullover Pals and Hey Sugar - Tracey Hey
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 
Hearts - Tim Holtz Sizzix
Letters - Sizzix (can't remember alphabet though)
White embossing powder

 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Aww, that's so cute!
xx

Lorraine said...

This is adorable, love the cute stamp and that background heart die looks fab
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...