Saturday 27 February 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  

 Our theme this time is Shabby Chic/Distressed.  Now you all know how much I love a challenge like this...... and I was going to do a card that didn't poke fun.... honestly, I was.  But..... 

I've recently bought myself an art journal and this is the first thing I've put in it.  I even channelled my inner Fi to do the doodling round the edge.





Cheers - Vera Lane Studio
Scripted Circles - Bipasha BK AALL and Create
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxides

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Brilliant! This cracks me up! A great start to your new journal.
Fab doodling too- never thought I'd see the day when it was something you'd do voluntarily!!! You'll be using pink next!!!
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...