Sunday 15 May 2011

You could be forgiven for thinking I'm losing my mind

1 - look at the time, I NEVER post this early 2 - look at the card, IT'S PINK!!!! I was going to do this card last night, but got side tracked by the entertainment that was Facebook combined with Eurovision! Then I woke up at early o'clock this morning with the Facebook Sugar Nellie challenge on my mind. It was to do a pink card.... now, I don't really do pink. This isn't a pink household and I'm not a pink girly girl so it was actually more of a challenge than I thought. I also discovered I just don't have enough pink promarkers....... Whatever you're doing today, I hope you have a fantastic Sunday. Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...