Monday 16 May 2011

A little experiment...

I'm trying to schedule a post, so if you're reading this before 10am tomorrow morning then it's all gone horrible wrong. It's my friend Yvonne's birthday today (Monday) and up till 10.30pm tonight (Sunday) I had no idea what I was going to do. I was struggling a bit and then I started to tidy up and found this image which I coloured in ages ago and was already matched with paper and card. Perfect! Apologies for the quality of the photo but if I left it I'd forget to take a photo of it!! This is the first (in fact only) digital stamp I've bought, it's called End of Summer by Mo Manning. These are the papers, card candy and the image is coloured in with 2 of the Promarkers that Yvonne and Sandra gave me for my birthday. Hope she likes it!!

I've discovered that POTC is on! Love Jeffrey Rush as Barbossa (and Mr Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow obviously).

Have a good day whatever you're doing.

Susan x

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...