Saturday 7 May 2011

I know I should be crafting

but...... I'm not! Went to the demos at CraftWorld today. Saw some fab demos from Ruth, Cass, Lorraine R and Karen . Also grabbed a chat with my SU sister Lorraine H-R who is going to be starting some beginners Simply Stamping classes at CraftWorld soon. Bought some lovely things - spent the last of my birthday vouchers which was nice! And you'd think given all that inspiration I'd have been itching to get started. Well, I kind of am but I have no energy to move. Andy and I spent the afternoon splitting the boys bunk beds apart and tidying out their room. I say tidying but I think I just moved things from one spot to another. What I really need is to declutter the whole place and get rid of stuff. I'm not very good at throwing things out though. Lessons would be much appreciated. So, the boys are happy with their new layout. I'm not, means there is much less space in their room! Never mind, as long as the little darlings are happy eh?! I have been helped in this post by the lovely Ali , thanks hun. Love you! xxxx Susan xx

1 comment:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Well look at you and your linking clever girl :D

Glad you had a fabby day

Mwah
Ali x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...