Thursday 26 May 2011

Normal service

will hopefully be resumed tomorrow. Today would have been my Dad's 86th birthday and I had intended to make a card using the SU Plane and Simple set and the LotV Aeroplane stamp. I never actually got round to it. That was one of the things I was trying to stamp last night and it just wasn't working. I will though! This is also the day 6 years ago that Scott was due...... his birthday is next Wednesday! Forgot to post BIL and SIL's anniversary card so hoping they'll get it before they leave for Yorkshire at the start of the week. Off tomorrow as the kids are off school. AGAIN! I'm thinking a wee spot of housework and a big spot of crafting.... they may have other ideas though lol. Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...