Saturday 2 January 2021

Whimsy New Release


Hello again.

Well I told you this year had an exciting start!  I've been asked to join the amazing Digital Divas at Whimsy Stamps! 

And as the January  release is now live I can show you my first creations. 

Both are Sassy Cheryl images.

The first is the wonderful Noah - Another Door Opens and I thought this was a good one to share today!


Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop

Another Door Opens, Banner Sentiments, Dino Friends Paper - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers



And this is Sally - Always on My Mind






Always On My Mind, Big Wishes Sentiments, Hearts a Flutter Papers - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Ribbon from stash

 Thanks for dropping by today.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Oh well done Susan- you are going to be busy! Congrats on this amazing DT post, Whimsy have such lovely images and I know you'll do them justice! Enjoy!!!
These two cards are gorgeous, a great start.
xx

Tracey T said...

Wow! You're (quite rightly) in demand! Love these cards; the colour combo in no. 2 is just gorgeous. Talk about a busy start to 2021! xx

Lorraine said...

Congratulations Susan - that's fabulous news. Two brilliant cards to start with too - I'm looking forward to all your future makes.
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh congrats on the DT post. Your makes are both fabby, what a cute wee boy, Love him, makes me think of my boys when they were dinky, Hazel xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...