Tuesday 19 January 2021

Which Would You Choose?

Hello.

Today's card is one I made last year for my friend's daughter.  This makes me so sad as we see them quite often - we always spend Easter Sunday with them too and have various other get togethers through the year but sadly, it's been nearly a year since we saw them (at Strictly Live) because of f*!"£$%g covid.  I have to add though, the card isn't that old - it was only her birthday at the end of November and I spent all of December sharing Christmassy items with you!!




Thinking of You - My Creative Scoop
Cupcakes - Vera Lane Studio
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 
Circles - The Works

 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Fun card Susan- the images work really well together- poor girl- life is full of hard decisions! I'm hanging on to the hope that we'll be able to meet with friends and family again in the not-too -distant future.
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...