Saturday 18 January 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

This week our theme is 

Journals/Albums/Frames/Keepsakes

I thought I'd try something different for a change.  I've kinda gone for a journal page - if you put recipes in a journal that is.  I think it's a great idea, but I'm not sure I'd ever actually use it - I'm far too messy a cook.


Cupcakes and Caroline's Cupcakes - Vera Lane Studio
Copics
Bind it All
Recipe from BBC Good Food website

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love this idea Susan, it looks gorgeous...if it were my journal I'd have to laminate the pages, won't look anywhere near so good covered in goop!!!
Great idea for a challenge theme btw.
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...