Saturday 4 January 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

This week our theme is 

New Stash

Now I've gone for two cards, but only because I made the first one as a joke as I never get craft stuff for Christmas! And this year..... I did.  So I had to make a second with my new stamps.




Christmas List - Twistoon
Copics/Promarkers




Hey Weirdo - Alpaca Pals by Tracey Hey
Background - Waltzing Mouse
Copics

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

2 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous & fun! x

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...