Sunday 5 January 2020

Christmas Gifts

Hello.

These are a couple of cards I made for the boys - the first is for Craig as I got him tickets for The Lion King and the second is what Craig asked me to make for Scott as he'd bought him some FIFA points for Christmas.


Lion King colouring page
Copics

I've made the shirts on this card to look like Scott's teams - Hillwood, Hibs Chelsea and Barcelona. I meant to go back and doodle on the Chelsea one to make it look more like the strip but I completely forgot!



T Shirt Die - MFT
Letters - Memory Box
Copics
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box

 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh these are both fabulous hun! Love the shirts! Very clever personalisation, shame about the Chelsea strip, but I bet it wasn't missed, they're brilliant! Gorgeous Lion King card too. My kiddos have loved that movie, it's a really sweet card and awesome way to announce a treat like that! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...