Saturday 30 March 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Funny

I've made a couple of cards (actually I've made more than that, but these are the two I've chosen today!)

Mr Giraffe was bought at the SEC a few weeks ago and I made this card for a friend.  I've already got an order for a card for January birthday from a girl at work!



Giraffe - Woodware
Copics

And this is a card for someone at work.... and yeah, he is!


Mr Old Fart - Bugaboo
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Copics
Glossy Accents
Letters and Wonky Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box
Stitched Circles - Lil Inkers

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Chris said...

Two brilliant (and Funny) cards today Susan, love that Giraffe with his goggly eyes ...even if he is being a bit mean :) Gus always makes me laugh...hope your colleague did too!!!
Enjoy your weekend
xx

Kim said...

Both great cards, and I do love Mr Old Fart! I must use that digi stamp again!
Kim x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...