Wednesday 20 March 2019

FabNFunky Challenge

Morning.

It's time for another challenge at Fab N Funky.

This time our theme is

Christmas

I've used a new set of stamps and dies that I bought from my lovely friend Sue. I love them and I can see these featuring in a lot of Christmas cards this year. I say a lot, I know and you know that I really mean about 2 as I'll never get round to starting them!!


Winter Wear - Concord and 9th
Copics


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Drop by the Fab n Funky blog to see what the rest of Team Funky have been up to.



3 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely card Susan, love the colour choice and stamps...hope to see them again :))
xx

Pat K said...

Adorable image Susan on this lovely card. I really like the cas design and pretty colours. Great buy. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I think this set is fabulous Susan! Love the mint and lavender combo. So cute hun! Gorgeous CAS card design too hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...