Thursday 21 March 2019

Pippi's Odd Socks


Hello.

Today is World Downs Syndrome day and we're encouraged to wear odd socks to celebrate diversity and inclusion.  Now we have enough odd socks in this house to sink a ship but when I saw my friend post a picture the other day it got me thinking about the old Sugar Nellie stamp Pippi Longsocks and I wondered if I could make her have odd funky socks too.  So here she is, it's been a long long time since I used her and I'd forgotten how much I love her!  You'll note her wee friend also has his odd socks on!





Pippi Longsocks - Funky Kits
Copics
Wink of Stella
Banners - Crealies 
Washi Tape




Thanks for dropping by today.



3 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant.....forgotten I have this stamp.....and all in this household are now wearing odd socks! xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card....love the sweet image and great colouring.....Joolsx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I LOVE Pippi and how perfect is she to celebrate 'Odd Socks Day'! Love that froggie has his odd socks on too! Such a great day to celebrate diversity and inclusion in support of Downs Syndrome and I think this is a brilliant tribute. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...