Thursday 28 September 2017

Hidden In The Wardrobe

Morning.

Thursday already and almost the end of September.  I really should start thinking about my Christmas cards..... maybe next week....

Today's card was one I made for a friend for someone leaving work to have a baby.  Thought I would try and create a baby's wardrobe with these Cuddly Buddly images.  I'm not sure how successful it was as I didn't really get a proper photo! 






Baby Set - Cuddly Buddly
Copics
Border Punch - Stampin' Up
Heart Punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a fab design, this is gorgeous Susan
Lorraine x

Cara said...

I think you nailed it, so cute. I think we're both in denial about the Christmas cards!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...