Saturday 16 September 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Your Favourite Stamp

Jeez, how hard is this challenge! I couldn't decide on a favourite as every time I use a new stamp I think that's my favourite. So here is my new favourite stamp....




Rudolph - Stamping Bella
Stars Die - Creative Expressions
Glitterbitz Glitter

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

LOL! I like your new favorite stamp... wonder what your new favorite stamp will be tomorrow... or the day after that???

Great card, BTW!

An Occasional Genius said...

You're so fickle! My favourite is one of my oldest lol. At least your reindeer is a cutie xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, I'm with you Susan, I cannot decide which is my favourite. I'm kinda pleased I didn't have to design this week! LOL. But I do love your sweet rudolph and I can see he'll be super loved for Christmas makes this year! Love the sentiment too. Gorgeous background, love the blue and that tinselly scarf is awesome!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cara said...

Oh he's adorable! Love how you've teamed him up with the stars x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...