Saturday 13 February 2016

Fore You

Morning.

I've scheduled a couple of posts as I'm off crafting this weekend!

This is actually a card from this year. Yeah, I know, I can't believe it either. It was for Andy's brother. I've used a Just Inklined image - Golf Trolley, as I know Grant likes his golf.



Stamps 
Golf Trolley - Just Inklined
Sentiments - Avocado Arts

Colouring Medium
Copics

 Dies/Embossing
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Stitched Squares - Sue Wilson
Stitched Rectangles - MFT
Circle Punch

 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wonderful rich blue colours Susan, it's a great card. Have a lovely crafty weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Tracey T said...

Wish I could do masculine cards like you do! Love golf ball! Hope you have a brilliant crafty weekend xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card Susan, fab image and colours
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...