Thursday 11 February 2016

Birthday Balloons

Morning.

Thursday - one step nearer Crafty Weekend! 

Today's card is one I made for a friend at work and I went for the fabulous Faery Ink Birthday Girl image as Collette is pregnant just now and I didn't want to use an image of a girl quaffing champagne on her card! This is the first time I've used a Faery Ink image but it won't be the last.



Stamps
Birthday Girl - Faery Ink

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Embellishments
Glossy Accents
Pearls

 Dies/Embossing
Dots Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion
Blueprints 11 - MFT
Numbers - Lollipop (Sizzix)
Balloon - MFT

Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Susan...Love the sweet image and colours...Joolsx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...