Thursday 12 November 2015

More Stars!

Morning.

I mentioned yesterday that I'd had a moment of indecision with my CASS card.  I decided that, the stars on my nativity scene weren't prominent enough so I made another card! Then when I went to post it the lovely Tracey had also posted a card using kraft and stars so I asked Craig and he told me to go with the nativity card as he liked it better!

Anyway, the genius that is Abi counted the stars and actually there are more on my CASS DT card than there are on this.



Stamps 
Sentiment - Hero Arts

  Tools 
Star Nestabilities - Spellbinders

 Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super CAS card, I find them very difficult to do, this is great, xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous design and colours.
Lorraine x

Tracey T said...

I love kraft and white and you've paired them up to perfection xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...