Thursday 26 November 2015

Moving Along With The Times Challenge

Morning.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With The Times.

This week our theme, chosen by Claire, is

Give Thanks

I've chosen not to go down the Thanksgiving route and have gone instead for a thank you card.

Love this image of the little girl cuddling Wellington the Bear.

This is my last challenge for MAWTT so it's quite sad but it's appropriate that I go out with a thank you. A thank you for having me!




Stamps 
Wellington Set - Docrafts

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Embellishments 
Pearls

 Back shortly with my Sugar Bowl card.

Remember to drop by the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have been up to.

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeously cute card Susan, keep well and see you around blogland. xxxxxxxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Sorry to see you leaving the challenge, Love H xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Susan,
so sorry you are leaving us.
Good luck for all your future ventures.
I love this super card, and that wonderful sentiment.
A practice we should all follow I think in that sentiment.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Craft buddy said...

We'll miss you Susan! I've loved your paper and color combos and your beautiful coloring. Good luck in your adventures x Jessie

An Occasional Genius said...

I think I need this sentiment. Adorable xx

Janice said...

A gorgeous final card to share with us at MAWTT to close your DT season. It's been a joy working with you Susan and I'm sure our paths will cross again in the big blogging world out there! Jx

Claire Grantham said...

Great card Susan. Good luck, we'll miss you. Clairex

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...