My Lovely Bloggy Friends

Networked Blogs

Sunday, 22 June 2014

The Final Roundup.... part 2!

Morning!

After finding the last of the Father's Day cards yesterday, this is the last of the samples I made for Craft World!

It's just a wee 4x4 cross over card which I used some Kaisercraft paper with and I cut the Thanks from the Shade Tree Thanks die twice so that I could offset the kraft thanks on top of the black one. 



All supplies from Craft World unless otherwise stated

 Paper
Kaisercraft

Tools 
Shade Tree Thanks Die - Taylored Expressions
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. We have a very busy day today - church, family fun day at the rugby club and then messy church!


3 comments:

Carole said...

Great design Susan. Liking the off set Thanks & the touch of orange.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Have a great Sunday, Love Hazelxx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,lovely design.xxx