Friday 6 June 2014

Is This The Summer I See Before Me?

Hello!

Well I don't know what the weather is like where you are but it's a lovely sunny day here today. Fingers crossed it continues in to the weekend as we've a busy one ahead of us.

I was looking through my card folder earlier and discovered this wee card I made when I was on the Visible Image DT and thought it would be good to share today as it looks vaguely summer like... well, vaguely.

I've used the Thank You set and inked with Spiced Marmalade and another lighter ink (but can't remember which) and then stamped the flower and sentiments on these panels. 



Stamps 
Thank You Set - Visible Image

Ink 
Spiced Marmalade DI

 Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy your Friday evening.


4 comments:

Debs said...

So beautiful!!
Debs xx

rachel said...

a beautiful card Susan - love it xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan. I love the design and summery colours.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Erika said...

What a beautiful summery card Susan.
Enjoy your weekend too,
hugs Erika. x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...