Image - Windswept, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers
Cardstock - from stash
Paper - MME, Stella & Rose
Embellishments - Ribbon from stash, Card Candy, Craftwork Cards
Hugs.Susan xxx
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Leave me a comment and let me know you've been here!
Friday, 26 August 2011
Think winter has arrived....
It's cold, wet, windy and I'm freezing :(
And speaking of wind.... See what I did there ;), I made this card for my friend Cass using the second of the two stamps I won in the blog candy that Cathy had.
Didn't want to post it until I was sure that Cass had received her card but she has now, so it's safe to show you!
Image - Windswept, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers
Cardstock - from stash
Paper - MME, Stella & Rose
Embellishments - Ribbon from stash, Card Candy, Craftwork Cards
Hugs.Susan xxx
Image - Windswept, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers
Cardstock - from stash
Paper - MME, Stella & Rose
Embellishments - Ribbon from stash, Card Candy, Craftwork Cards
Hugs.Susan xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Hello! This week's theme for Sweet Stampin' is Cute. You may recognise this wee guy from my last SS make, but this time he's t...
-
This is a scheduled post. We did come home yesterday, but wanted to make sure that I did this before I went away!! It's time for an...
-
I can't believe I haven't posted this already but Nickelback were amazing! I hope there was no one of a nervous disposition there a...
1 comment:
HI sweetie, this is stunning love your colours hugs pops x x x
Post a Comment