Monday 10 May 2010

Too late

for inspiration to strike. Was supposed to be making 2 cards tonight. One for a friend who is Godmother to give to the parents of the baby at a christening on Sunday and a birthday card for a friend's daughter (15) - I have half done a christening card but am not overly happy with it so I've left it on my craft mat in the hope that it'll still look ok to me in the morning and I can stick it all down or that inspiration will strike through the night. I've also got a card half done I could use for the soon to be 15 year old. Blowed if I can remember what I've done with it though. Ah well, tomorrow is another day. Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...