Wednesday 12 May 2010

I'm on a roll now...

Here's another card I did recently for a friend's birthday - it's using the LotV Rosie Posie image and coloured with coloured pencils. The paper is Daisy Bucket.
I started off this post by adding lots of photos and then I decided rather than do them all at once I'll do them one by one - that way I have to come back every day to post something.
Been out tonight collecting the Christian Aid envelopes I'd popped through peoples doors yesterday. Out of about 60 houses I got 8 back :( Still at least I didn't get the door slammed in my face this year.
Just having a cuppa and a sneaky biscuit (supposed to be cutting down) and then I'm going to get on with some crafting. Got a friend's birthday on Sunday and as she's a cardmaker too it has to be something kinda good! Either that or I'll put my pj's on and go to bed!!
TFL
Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...