Sunday 9 May 2010

Don't know if I've posted this before...

and not even sure it's actually the finished article but I found the photo on my phone. It's a lo of me and the boys on the beach in 2008. Not the greatest photo in the world cos of the flash going off and shining in the middle of the picture. Finished the card for my friend's birthday and I've taken photos - I'll post it tomorrow. I've put the usb cable away somewhere. Safely. You know what that means don't you?! The boys have been playing at a neighbours for most of the day so we haven't actually seen them all day. And now they are in bed!! Got some more cards to do tonight and I'd really like to get a lo down - got some ideas floating round in my head which I should really jot down in the ideas book that Sandra gave me for my birthday last year before I forget them. TFL Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...