Monday 17 October 2022

Hoy, Pumpkin Heid

Hello.

Over at the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group they're having a spooky ATC swap.  It only requires one but I had to make two as I couldn't make up my mind! I might even make a 3rd as I'm still not sure I made the right decision.



Pumpkin Head (free with 3 or more purchases) and Candy Tree - Vera Lane Studio
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
White Gel Pen



Time for Halloween, Eddie Munster, Windows, October - Vera Lane Studio Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxides

 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So fun! Two fabulous (creepy) creations, perfect for Halloween! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...