Saturday 15 October 2022

Can I Interest You in a Tonic.....

Hello.

I've made a wee set of ATC's for Whimsy this time using Dustin Pike's Potion Bottles set.   Backgrounds are made using Hallowe'en Mica Sprays and the Distressed Backgrounds clear stamp set.






Potion Bottles digi stamps, You're My Boo clear stamps, Distressed Backgrounds clear stamps, Stitched and Pierced Circles, Slimline ATC Window Dies - Whimsy
Promarkers/Copics/Flexmarkers
Black embossing powder

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop








Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Chris said...

I'll pass thanks! Not too keen on trying any of your potions! A fun and fabulous set of ATCs.
Have a lovely weekend
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fantastic set of cards! Your backgrounds are AMAZING! These are SO cool hun. LOVE what you've done with those potion bottle stamps. Now if you whip me up a Transylvanian G&T I'll be over in a flash. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...