Sunday 23 October 2022

Happy Howloeen

Hello.

Today's Whimsy card was inspired by a photo my friend shared on Friday of one of her Dalmatians wearing a witches hat and I suddenly thought I could make a card like that! (sorry to the wee dog that I cut out of the image!) 


Howl I Live digi stamp, Mini Slim Haunted House Die - Whimsy
Promarkers/Copics/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxides
White Indian Ink

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop


Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Chris said...

That's cute- great use of your stamps and dies to create this Susan, always satisfying to use them more than one way!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Susan, this is brilliant! LOVE what you've done with the haunted house tree house die and that cute lil' dalmation is such a cutie howling at the Halloween moon! Such a cool card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...