Sunday 16 October 2022

Boo!

Hello.

Perhaps I should have given you a warning today that's there a big spider on the blog!  This is a Dustin Pike image for Whimsy and I wanted to make him look like he was bursting through the paper so I cut a cross in the paper and folded it outwards and inked it so it wasn't white! 


Spider digi stamp, You're My Boo clear stamps, Vintage Hallowe'en Paper- Whimsy
Promarkers/Copics/Flexmarkers

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop





Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Chris said...

I'm not getting close enough to smell his feet! Great design and fabulous spider!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, this spider is half way to cute, but I just cannot, sigh, arachnophobia in full swing with all the Halloween images, LOL. Such a fun creation, I just hope no spiders are busting through my wallpaper tonight! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...