Monday 11 November 2019

Your Fabulous is Showing

Hello.

Ever realised how many cards you make in a year?! Yeah, just starting to realise it's quite a lot now that I'm trying to share them all.  I think if we don't have new year until March I'll probably get through them (and that's with some that you won't ever see blogged!)

This is a card I was asked to make for someone's sister.  Love this Krista Smith image.




70's Chic - Krista Smith 
Sentiments - LotV
Copics
Flowers - MFT

 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE this gorgeous image, fantastic colouring hun and fabulous card layout, sassy and gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...