Saturday 9 November 2019

Sweet Stampin Challenge

Hello. Blogging this from my phone as I sit trying to defrost from being at Scott's football match. Brrrrrr.

Today's challenge at Sweet Stampin is Make Your Own Background. I was inspired by Snoopy calendar for last Friday. How do you tell a pumpkin that Halloween is over for another year..... I've made the backing by adding lots of one of Vera Lane's Jack O'Lantern images




Jack O'Lantern - Vera Lane Studios
Copics
Stitched Circles - Lisa Horton Creative Expressions
Snoopy Calender

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous Susan, hope you have warmed up now.
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I just love what you did with this theme hun, so cool! That peanuts comic strip is fab! Really love this. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...