Saturday 16 November 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

This week our theme is 

Bright and Beautiful

I've got two cards this week as they're both bright - not sure beautiful is the word but I couldn't choose between them so you're getting them both.

The first is a thank you card that I was asked to make for a girl at work's wee boy to give to his nursery teachers as he left to start school!



Artistic Josh - Pink Gem Designs
Rainbow colouring page
Copics
Thanks - Avery Elle
Heart Punch - Stampin Up
Scalloped Stitched Squares - Creative Expressions

This second one is the birthday card I made for the much missed boss of Sweet Stampin' Abi. I spent ages trying to get the flowers the way I wanted them and I'm still not sure they're right! I'd be rubbish at flower arranging.




Blooms - Vera Lane Studio
Sentiment - LotV
Copics
Fancy Squares - Spellbinders
Wonky Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box

Thanks for dropping by today. 


Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I just LOVE what you did for this challenge hun. Both cards are utterly perfect and yet so different! Full of colour and fun. Fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...