Saturday 2 November 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Celebrations/Fireworks

Now I made this card months ago (as far back as February) but I thought it looked like fireworks so I've been saving it!





Sparkles - Visible Image
Sentiments - LotV
Wow Embossing Powders
Music Circle - Amy Deisngs (I think)
Numbers - Memory Box

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)


1 comment:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...