Saturday 19 January 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Bright and Cheerful

Oh I did not like this theme one bit and cursed the idiot who chose it (me) but this is what I'm came up with.  Doesn't make me feel either bright or cheerful but there you go! 



Distress Oxides
Stamp - Tim Holtz
Crystal Drops

Back soon with my Time for Tea card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



3 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous Susan, love that sentiment...So happy to be part of Sweet Stampin, thanks for the warm welcome :)
Wendy xx

Chris said...

I think it's a great theme...and I love the card, it's a lovely design, great sentiment and the splash of yellow IS bright and cheerful, so we'll just have to disagree!:))
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I think your theme is fab! Wish I'd had time to play along! Love what you did too. That sunshiny ink work is delish!! Love the creamy dreamy finish of the oxide ink! Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...