Saturday 5 January 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Spots and Dots



Cake and Sentiment - Digi Stamp Boutique
Make A Wish - Hobbycraft
Stitched Circles - Creative Expressions
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box


I'll be back shortly with my Time for Tea card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Blogger must be eating my comments! LOL. I swear a left a comment on this!! Perfect spots and dots creation hun. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...