Wednesday 9 January 2019

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

As always it's Anything Christmas Goes

I've made a funky Christmas jumper for my card using the Stampin' Up Owl and Bird punches.  I love this, and wish I'd made more for my Christmas cards.  Still, there's always this Christmas!



Owl and Bird punches - Stampin Up
Christmas Jumper - Sweet Dixie
Stamps - Visible Image

Back shortly with my Fab N Funky card.

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this fabulous creation Susan. That Christmas sweater is the bomb and that lil' rudolph, so clever! It's fab!! xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...