Saturday 12 January 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Anniversaries

I've gone for something a little different today! 


Heart Stamp - Just Rite
Happy Anniversary - LotV
Distress Oxide Ink

Back soon with my Time for Tea card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



4 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh my, this is such a romantic and elegant card! I love the CAS design!

love Mags B x

Chris said...

Fabulous stamping, I love one-layer cards, this is a beauty!
Chris
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card, love the design.
Wendy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Susan. Love the CAS finish hun. I so need to get inky more! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...