Saturday 15 December 2018

Time for Tea Designs

Hello again.

Back with my Time for Tea card for today.  I've used one of the new Snowmen which were available as downloads with the Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine.  They'll soon be available in the shop.  I've gone for purple as this isn't a colour I'd normally use at Christmas but I quite like it.






Snowman and Hat - Time for Tea Designs
Sentiment - Visible Image
Copics
Snowflakes from Martha Stewart punch
Stitched Circles - Lil Inkers





Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a cutie. Love this Susan! The hat is fab! Love the paper too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...