Friday 14 December 2018

Let's BeGin

Hello.

Every year. Every year I think I'm not going to leave all my sharing until the last minute.  And yet, here we are on 14th December and I have hundreds of cards to share before the end of the year.  So here we go.....  I've had an idea though, so I might be ok... maybe....

This is the start - special birthday card for a special friend.



Wilma Loves Wine - Stamping Bella
Sentiment - LotV
Copics
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box
Wonky Scalloped Frame - Memory Box
Dew Drops

Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this to bits Susan. Brilliant image and fab card design. The black glitter cardstock if fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...