Wednesday 12 December 2018

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

As always it's Anything Christmas Goes

I love this card and that really is most unlike me! It makes me chuckle when I look at it.  I've made it for a friend who has two daughters with red hair so I'm hoping they all like it too!



Gingerbread Man - Whimsie Doodles
Sentiment Computer Generated
Copics
Gingerbread Man from Christmas Jumper set - Sweet Dixie
Gems

Back in a mo with my FabNFunky card.

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

x

3 comments:

Chris said...

It's brilliant Susan! The sentiment is perfect with the image...so true! :)
Chris
x

Donna Ellis said...

Yummy! Right down to the cute pearls on your gingerbread man - Beautiful card, Susan, with a luscious frame, too! hugs, de

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, that cracked me up! Brilliant sentiment and such a fun card! We need to have an 'acerbic wit' challenge babe! I'd love to see what folks come up with! LOL. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...