Saturday 15 December 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Last Minute Christmas

I've done two cards, but only because I made one last week before realising that the week before was actually a two week challenge so I made another one on Thursday night - just so I'd get the real last minute card feeling!!



Polar Bear and Cupcake - Stamping Bella
Copics
Doily
Snowballs



Santa - Stampin' Up
Sentiment - LotV
Bows from Tim Holtz Sizzix set
Doily

Back shortly with my Time for Tea card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Chris said...

I think most of the DT were a bit thrown by the 2 week challenge! We're obviously creatures of habit! :)
Both fabulous cards, particularly love the Santa one, that's a lovely stamp!
Hope you're staying warm!!!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love your 'twofer' this week! Both gorgeous images and layouts hun. Loving the photo props too! Brilliant Christmas cards. Two more the pile eh?! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...