Monday 28 December 2015

The Last of the Leftovers...

Have you finished the leftovers from your Christmas dinner or is there turkey curry for dinner?!

This is it, these are the last two Christmas cards to share (well, for this year anyway)

The first is based on a card made previously when I was with the Hobbycutz DT - it was for an order for a friend for her husband.


Stamps 
Bow - Kenny K
Sentiments - Crafty Impressions

Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Crystal Glitter
Ribbon

Tools 
Blueprints - MFT
Corner Rounder

And this last one, a very simple card, but one which I love. This is how I should make my cards I send to other people. Remind me of that next year would you?!



Stamps 
Sentiment - LotV

Paper 
Basic Gray

 Embellishments
Glitter
Snowball Gem

 Tools 
Snowflake Corner Punch - Martha Stewart
Snowflake Die - Memory Box

 Thanks for dropping by today.


No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...