Friday 25 December 2015

It's Christmas!

Hello.

I wasn't intending to pop back today, but I remembered I needed to schedule my Sweet Stampin' post for tomorrow (not sure I'll be awake at 8am!!)

So, 3.5 years ago, Cass and I had the pleasure of going up to Perth to spend the day in the company of some fabulous crafty ladies for Girls Just Want To Have Fun. We both bought a wee house with the intention of decorating them.... and so fast forward to October and Cass decided to do hers for Hallowe'en which inspired me to take a look at mine and plan a Christmas one. Yet somehow, I was finishing it on Wednesday! I love it though, I am really pleased with how it turned out.








 Thanks for dropping by today.



No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...