Saturday 26 December 2015

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Food and Drink

Our sponsor this week are Flat Friends who are offering 2 digis to the winner.  I've used one of these fab elves from Severine Aubry.  I really liked this card, like the elves the other day, I was reluctant to part with it, but this was an order so I had to!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Tomtes de Noel - Severine Aubry
Husband - Stampin' Up
Sentiment - Paula Pascual

Paper 
LotV

 Embellishments 
Glitter
Crystal Drops

 Tools 
Gingerbread House - Spellbinders
Gingerbread Man - Cheery Lynn


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Jacky Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Juls said...

Too cute!! Hugs Juls xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Susan! I have a thing for the Swedish Tomtenisse, which this wee gnome looks very like. Too cute hun and love the gold accents. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...