Monday 28 December 2015

Oh Christmas Tree

Morning!

Goodness I haven't posted so much for weeks.

Another two Christmas cards to share today, just one more post after this and I think I'll have shared them all!

The first is the last of the order I made for a friend's family Christmas cards (for her daughter).



Stamps
Snowman - Saturated Canary
Circular Sentiment - Stamp Fairy
Merry Christmas - Stampin Up
Snowflakes - CardIo

Colouring Medium 
Copics
Paper 
LotV

 Embellishments 
Snowflakes
Fake Snow

Tools
Snowflake Sizzlit - Sizzix
Snowflake Corner - Memory Box
Snowflake Border - Memory Box

And this wee card came about cos I was playing around one night at the Cabin. I bought the stamp at the SECC just because I liked it. Didn't really have a clear plan for her!


Stamps 
December Fairy - LotV
Sentiment - LotV

 Colouring Medium
Copics
Wink of Stella

Paper
Docrafts

 Tools 
Stitched Square Dies - Sue Wilson
Star Border Punch - EK Success




No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...