Monday 24 February 2014

Visible Image DT Cards


Morning all. 

It's time for me to show you a card I made for Visible Image.

The new More Than Words range was premiered on Saturday on Create and Craft and the cards I want to show you today are made using the Thinking of You set.

For this first not only have I used the Thinking of You set I have also used the Clayton Legend Set (well the wooden plank bit of it!) I used three shades of brown ink to provide a backdrop to the flowers and sentiment.


For this second card I got a little inky and used shades of green to create this card.  



Stamps 
Thinking of You set - Visible Image
Clayton Legend Set - Visible Image

Cardstock/Paper 
From stash

For more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image Facebook Group, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge and you still just about have time to enter the February Love Challenge.  

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

Back later with my Love to Create card.



3 comments:

Bridie said...

Amazing cards!

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

rachel said...

Love that plank stamp Susan and your second card is dreamy - fabulous xx

Tracey T said...

I LOVE these, Susan. The plank stamp is fab and I love the whole design. I really love colouring but I'm getting more and more drawn towards these kinds of stamps - particularly when I can get inspiration like this. xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...