Sunday 9 February 2014

Dream Valley Challenge


This is my second post of the day - please scroll down for my Hobbycutz card.

Hello, I'm back again to tell you about a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenges.

This fortnight our theme is

Tag It
(make a tag or a card with a tag on it!)

I was having a play with some inks the other day and decided to just use some stamps with it to create a tag!

I stamped a Prima Script stamp using Stampin' Up Crumb Cake ink and followed it up with the Visible Image Free Your Imagination Set.

I coloured some white seam binding ribbon using Wild Honey DI and teamed it with some brown seam binding.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Prima Script Stamp
Free Your Imagination Set - Visible Image

Ink
Distress Inks, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Stormy Sky, Peeled Paint
Stampin Up - Crumb Cake, Close to Cocoa

 Embellishments 
Seam Binding Ribbon

 Tools 
Sizzix Tag Die Set
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Dream Valley and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

4 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous card Susan - really great stamps and fab colour scheme xx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

Sue said...

beautiful tag Susan, I love the colours.
Sue xx

Chris said...

Beautiful tag! Great inking and stamping. Those are beautiful stamps!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...