Wednesday 26 February 2014

Mid Month Inspiration for Christmas at Sweet Stampin'


Morning all.

It's time for some mid month inspiration for Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

A reminder that this month our theme is

Tropical Christmas

Our sponsor this month is The Hobby House.

So... tropical..... not really much call for tropical in Scotland, however, there ARE palm trees on the Isle of Cumbrae so for my card Santa is sending some festive greetings from Millport!


I've coloured him in traditional red and it was Craig's idea that Santa would have a red and white surfboard!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Dr Digi's House of Stamps

Colouring Medium
Copics

Cardstock
from stash

  Embellishments 
Pictures of Millport


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 
x

7 comments:

rachel said...

super card Susan - thanks for the memory jog - I wanted to enter this one xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my! This is way too cute! Love it!!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Santa looks fabulous and is beautifully coloured (although he looks a little like my hubster so I might be biased!) Love your photo additions too! Hugs, Lesley

Chris said...

Great design, Susan! Brilliant idea to add the postcards- b colouring on your Santa and I'm sure that the colours on his surfboard are the correct choice!!!
Chris
x

Diane said...

Santa looks fabulous with your wonderful coloring.

Hugs diane

Gail said...

This is an awesome image. I need to add this one to my stash of images. I adore the red and white board...he's perfect. Putting the postcard behind him is an absolute wonderful idea...this card is GREAT! Hugs, Gail

Sandra said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha wee!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...