Monday 3 February 2014

Visible Image DT Card


Morning all.

It's time for me to share something I created this week for Visible Image

I have to admit to having a lot of fun creating this layout. It's been so long since I did a scrapbook page but I had so much fun I think I might do it again soon.

This Rusty Pickle paper was a fabulous starting point so I just carried on the look of it with the stamps I used - I used the Jake Skates set, Live Your Dreams, and the Ink Splats set which I decided would be the only bit of colour in my stamping - so I carried that on using Sharpie Markers and coloured in some of the letters, it was like being back at school ;)

This layout shows Scott at the age of 4 and when he came home from the park demanded that Daddy take the stablisers off his bike. He'd been desperate for a "big boy's" bike and really wanted Craig's bike because it was bigger than his but then when Andy took the stabilisers off Scott's bike he no longer wanted Craig's and told Craig that he didn't want it because it was a bike for babies (with stabilisers).....



Stamps 
Jake Skates set - Visible Image
Live Your Dreams - Visible Image
Ink Splats - Visible Image



Paper 

Rusty Pickle

Ink
Spiced Marmalade DI
Salty Ocean DI

Tools 

Cricut - to cut the jaggy splashes (for want of a better description)
Letters - Adornit
Sharpie Markers



For more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image Facebook Group, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's challenge started on Saturday and it's a Love Challenge

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie





No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...